Friday, April 22, 2011

713 Tattoo Commercial


Well I just finished editing a 30 sec. spot for 713 tattoo www.713tattoo.com
What a joy it has been to create something artistic! Dad (Craig Loper) and I spent 2 evenings at the parlor and had a great time with everyone. The crew is congenial, helpful and fun to be around.

The commercial was shot on a Nikon D7000 HDSLR camera. What a great camera. Being a photographer and working in film/video this is a great hybrid for my personal needs. As a still camera it's incredible. Using the camera as a video camera, all of the gadgets and accessories certainly come in handy, however they're not a must. On this shoot I had the camera in several configurations and liked each one for each particular purpose. This camera is not the "end all be all" camera (when you find that camera, let me know)
yet it is another great tool I have come to rely on.

Check out the commercial for 713 Tattoo!







No comments:

Post a Comment